It is another WebMoney Keeper, not as powerful as Classic or Light but very user-friendly and easy to use in most cases.
It is designed as a light version of a site supporting the main WebMoney Transfer account management functions. ^
Designed for those who:
– only just started using the WebMoney system;
– already have WebMoney account but want to manage it without using the WebMoney Keeper WinPro or WebPro;
– need to be mobile and flexible (only login and password are required to use the WebMoney Keeper Mini);
– want easier and more convenient way to use WebMoney. ^
– enter your account using login and password only;
– work conveniently with any mobile device;
– check the balance of your purses;
– add funds to the Purse with a WM card (Paymer check);
– transfer WM;
– issue and pay invoices;
– review recent transactions;
– pay for services (mobile communications, Internet, etc.) easily;
– WebMoney Keeper Mini Mini Keeper uses only those purses that you have enabled for it.
Note: You can set a (24 hour, daily, weekly or monthly) limit for the enabled purse, i.e., maximum amount you can transfer from it per specified time interval. ^
– WebMoney Keeper Mini allows login using the service E-NUM.
Sign Up with this service using the same e-mail as for Mini.